Telmex USA’s data center and cloud infrastructure represents a flexible and cost-effective solution for your company’s computing demands. We help you to expand beyond on-premises infrastructure via our international MPLS network and public IP backbone, resulting in a complete end-to-end solution for your business.
Our world-class data centers are strategically located in major markets across the globe, and they provide secure access to “aaS” cloud solutions that are built specifically for your business.
- World-class data centers located in major markets
- Managed “aaS” solutions
- International reach
- Centralized customer support
- Top-level customer service available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
Telmex USA, through affiliated companies, offers a comprehensive range of services, including co-location, hosting, security, disaster recovery, business continuity, storage, management, monitoring, and outsourcing services.
- Local billing with centralized procurement
- Private connectivity for private cloud expansion
- Integrated global operation with single point of contact
- Connection to a reliable global MPLS v and Tier 1 Internet backbone
- World-class Tier 3 and 4 data centers in the Americas
- Diverse locations across key countries
- State-of-the-art operations center that manages and monitors services 24/7, 365 days a year
- Industry-leading systems that bring you continuous power, environmental control, security, monitoring, and more
- Specially trained security personnel and procedures for physical security, data, and information protection
- Professional services available for remote, basic, or specialized support
Why Telmex USA?
Telmex USA offers secure, reliable data center and cloud services that safeguard your mission-critical business data. These services are provided in key countries in the Americas and Europe and are interconnected with a proprietary high-quality transport network.
Our data centers and cloud infrastructure provide a highly scalable and integrated infrastructure to address your cloud-computing requirements. They’re also flexible enough to adapt to the needs of your business, providing integrated and centralized procurement, management, and support for your company’s data center, cloud, and transport services.