Telmex USA’s data center and cloud infrastructure represents a flexible and cost-effective solution for your company’s computing demands. We help you to expand beyond on-premises infrastructure via our international MPLS network and public IP backbone, resulting in a complete end-to-end solution for your business.
Our world-class data centers are strategically located in major markets across the globe, and they provide secure access to “aaS” cloud solutions that are built specifically for your business.
- World-class data centers located in major markets
- Managed “aaS” solutions
- International reach
- Centralized customer support
- Top-level customer service available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
Telmex USA, through affiliated companies, offers a comprehensive range of services, including co-location, hosting, security, disaster recovery, business continuity, storage, management, monitoring, and outsourcing services.
- Local billing with centralized procurement
- Private connectivity for private cloud expansion
- Integrated global operation with single point of contact
- Connection to a reliable global MPLS v and Tier 1 Internet backbone
- World-class Tier 3 and 4 data centers in the Americas
- Diverse locations across key countries
- State-of-the-art operations center that manages and monitors services 24/7, 365 days a year
- Industry-leading systems that bring you continuous power, environmental control, security, monitoring, and more
- Specially trained security personnel and procedures for physical security, data, and information protection
- Professional services available for remote, basic, or specialized support
Why Telmex USA?
Telmex USA offers secure, reliable data center and cloud services that safeguard your mission-critical business data. These services are provided in key countries in the Americas and Europe and are interconnected with a proprietary high-quality transport network.
Our data centers and cloud infrastructure provide a highly scalable and integrated infrastructure to address your cloud-computing requirements. They’re also flexible enough to adapt to the needs of your business, providing integrated and centralized procurement, management, and support for your company’s data-center, cloud, and transport services.